Topic Ufficiale TNA SPOILER

Discuti qui di tutto quello che vuoi inerente al wrestling. Per la WWE è SPOILER (e quindi va segnalato accuratamente) tutto ciò che non sia stato ancora trasmesso da Sky Italia. Per le altre federazioni è SPOILER quanto non sia stato ancora trasmesso in TV negli USA.
Harper
World Champion

Topic Ufficiale TNA SPOILER

Messaggio da Harper »

Immagine

Allora, ci ho pensato un po'...e dopo un paio di ragionamenti seguenti ad uno scambio di opinioni avuto stamani con altri utenti nel topic di IMPACT, ho pensato che in effetti, ora che la TNA registra più puntate a botta, sia più utile forse avere un topic a parte solo per gli Spoiler.

Qui potremmo mettere tutti i tapings, e discutere liberamente di quanto non ancora andato in onda.

Ovviamente, se i mod ritenessero il thread inutile, son liberi di chiuderlo ;)

Ah,inoltre, essendo il thread dichiaratamente SPOILER, direi che sarebbe inutile usare il tasto spoiler nell'inserimento delle notizie.
Chi entra qui, lo fa a suo rischio :twisted:
Immagine
Harper
World Champion

Re: Topic Ufficiale TNA SPOILER

Messaggio da Harper »

TAPINGS PER LA PUNTATA DEL 12 GENNAIO 2016

(include commenti dell'autore che li ha scritti)

Night 2 of the Impact tapings for Pop TV proved to be a wonderfully entertaining night of fantastic wrestling. Estimated attendance was 250-300, or about half of Tuesday night’s crowd for the debut on Pop. After the introductions of Jeremy Borash, Christy Hemme, Josh Mathews, and The Pope, we went right to the first match.

Dark Match: Rockstar Spud & Grado beat Shera & Aiden O’Shea. There was early dissension between Shera and O’Shea due to O’Shea bullying Shera. Shera ultimately had enough and popped O’Shea before telling Spud to “Finish him!,” which Spud did. Spud and Grado win by pinfall.

Jan. 12 Impact SPOILERS

– TNA champion Ethan Carter III began with a “redemption” promo. There was some tension teased with Tyrus, but then Jeff Hardy interrupted. Hardy handed ECIII a paper, telling Tyrus he gave it to ECIII because ECIII can read, which prompted a “You can’t read” chant at Tyrus. Funny stuff. ECIII told Hardy he had to work his way up from the bottom and called out someone from the back. Who answered the call? Shinron!

(1) Jeff Hardy beat Shinron. Hardy, who was reportedly out until the end of 2016, had a good, fast-paced match in his return match. Shinron played the heel, and Hardy won by pinfall in about four minutes. I’m a Shinron fan, and the match was competitive enough to give me hope that this wasn’t a one-off for him in TNA.

(2) The Dollhouse (Jade & Awesome Kong) beat Velvet Sky & Madison Rayne in a Street Fight. Jade and Kong were announced as the Dollhouse participants, and the BPs announced that it would be… a street fight! There were chairs, kendo sticks, a trash can lid, etc., and there were multiple group spots. In the end, Jade hit a package piledriver on Madison for the pin and win. Good showing from the whole bunch.

– Next up was a segment with Beer Money having a beer party in the ring. It was interrupted by Eric Young and Bram. E.Y. called out Roode for a King of the Mountain Title challenge match, and it was on!

(3) Eric Young beat Bobby Roode to capture the KOTM Title. After some decent action, Bram pulled Roode out of the ring during a cover attempt, Storm got involved to even the odds, and EY eventually won clean with a piledriver to win the King of the Mountain title!

– Next up was Mr. Anderson doing a new interview segment called “Huh?!” I hope this never makes it to air; the fans crapped all over it, and it was pretty awful and just hard to watch. Anderson brought out Matt Hardy, Reby Hardy, and their son. He began to interview Hardy, egging him on about losing the title tournament while still acting buddy buddy. This went on for about ten minutes, and Reby got frustrated and led the Hardys out of the ring. No idea what the point of this was, unless it was to set up Hardy-Anderson down the line, but it didn’t even seem to be going there. Weird and awkward segment.

– Next was a short Drew Galloway promo with him speaking about his opportunity to wrestle Kurt Angle.

(4) TNA tag champions The Wolves & Tigre Uno beat Jessie Godderz & D.J. Zema & Eli Drake in a six-man tag match. D.J. Z started the match, and Eli and Jessie refused to tag in until they had a clear advantage. They abused D.J. Zema until DJ Z turned on them and superkicked Jessie, which led to the Wolves pinning Jessie. Another good match. Jessie Godderz is really entertaining live, and he’s really improved as a wrestler since I last saw him live a year or so ago.

(5) Kurt Angle beat Drew Galloway in the Impact main event. This was a really good match that went about 12 minutes. It was about what you would expect from these two. I cringed every time Angle took flatback bumps, and he did the series of German suplexes, too. In the end, Angle won with an Angle Slam off the turnbuckle for the pin.

– The last Impact piece was a segment with Matt Hardy and ECIII. Matt proposed that he gets one more title match, and in exchange, he will leave TNA forever if he loses. ECIII declared that they will do it on his terms…next week…Last Man Standing!

Xplosion Taping

(1) Mike Bennett (w/Maria) beat Mark Andrews. Bennett was very entertaining, and Maria was hugely over with the small crowd. Bennett won via pinfall.

One Night Only Taping

Christy Hemme referred to One Night Only as “Rivals,” as if that will be a theme of an upcoming ONO show.

(1) Eric Young beat Chris Melendez. Pretty basic match. EY did not wear the KOTM Title belt. EY ripped off Melendez’s prosthetic leg part-way through, and Brian Hebner carefully placed it in a corner. (Why give it back to Melendez, eh?) Melendez rallied on one leg, but EY hit the piledriver for the pin.

(2) Jessie Godderz beat Robbie E. This was mostly comedy, but it was entertaining. Jessie wanted to make it a posedown, posed, and mocked Robbie. Robbie posed as Jessie made fun, then Robbie said he had one more pose and flipped Jessie the bird. Jessie declared himself the winner and went to Earl Hebner for confirmation. Earl flipped him the bird, and the match was on. Short match, with Jessie winning by pinfall, perhaps with a pull of the tights. (I was on the opposite side, so I couldn’t tell.)

(3) Mr. Anderson beat Bram. No idea what this match was for. Bram attacked Anderson with the mic to start things off, and the match later involved chairs and a table. In the end, Anderson hit a Mic Check through a table for the pin and win. There was no mention of this being anything other than a regular match, so the lack of a DQ was a little confusing.

Overall Thoughts

For the second night in a row, every match ended with a relatively clean pinfall. No submissions (though some were teased, such as Angle’s anklelock), no DQs (though some could have been called), no count-outs, etc. This has to be a conscious decision by TNA. Every match over two nights has had a clear winner that didn’t insult your intelligence or make you groan. On the downside, some variety might have been nice, too.

All in all, this was a really solid show in terms of the wrestling. There wasn’t a bad match, and several were quite good. Even the matches that went a little hardcore (Dollhouse vs. BPs and Anderson vs. Bram) weren’t overdone or ridiculous. From top to bottom on the card, the effort was great, and the wrestling was the best I’ve seen at a TNA show, for sure.

We got to see Jeff Hardy’s return match and Kurt Angle’s return match, as well as a KOTM title change. There was no appearance by Dixie Carter tonight.

After two nights of tapings, everything was really smooth from a production standpoint, especially considering these were the first shows taped for Pop. Overall, another night of good entertainment, and a solid night of wrestling action that went almost four hours. It was a total steal for the $25 and $10 price.

Ultima modifica di Harper il 08/01/2016, 18:28, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Immagine
Harper
World Champion

Messaggio da Harper »

SPOILER TAPINGS DELLA PUNTATA DEL 19 GENNAIO 2016

Thanks to Dale Dietrich for the following TNA Impact Wrestling spoilers from tonight's tapings in Bethlehem, PA. These should air on Tuesday, January 19th:

* Jade defeated Chelsea in a match taped for Xplosion

* Impact opens with Jeff Hardy calling Matt Hardy to the ring. Jeff is concerned about the title vs. career match with Ethan Carter III but Matt is confident. Tyrus interrupts and challenges Jeff to a match later but Jeff wants to fight right now

* Jeff Hardy defeated Tyrus by disqualification. Hardy also botched a top rope move and sold a leg injury all the way to the back

* Gail Kim retained the Knockouts Title over Awesome Kong. The Dollhouse got involved but The Beautiful People ran two of them off. Kim used Jade to knock Kong out and get the win

* James Storm and Bobby Roode call Bram and Eric Young to the ring but Eli Drake and Jesse Godderz show up instead. Beer Money wins a squash match

* Mike Bennett with Maria Kanellis defeated Pepper Parks, who had no entrance or name announced. Miracle won a squash

* Kurt Angle comes out in street clothes and talks about his farewell tour. Bobby Lashley comes out and praises Angle. Lashley says he can't get over Angle beating him last year. Lashley wants a rematch and Angle accepts

* Eric Young comes out with Bram. Young issues a King of the Mountain Title open challenge to anyone except for Beer Money. Mr. Anderson accepts and wins via DQ when Bram interferes. They beat Anderson down until Beer Money makes the save. Storm issues the tag team match challenge for the pay-per-view
Immagine
Harper
World Champion

Messaggio da Harper »

Rispondo a questo messaggio:
TiaRota99 ha scritto:Chi sono Chelsea e Parks?
Parks non lo so, ma Chelsea è Chelsea Green, allieva di Lance Storm e vista in Tough Enough

per finire, immagine dai tapings, sembra esserci un bel po' di gente

Immagine
Immagine
Blowin
Under Carder

Messaggio da Blowin »

ma il last man standing non doveva essere il 19 gennaio?
è sparito? :shock:
michaels 92
World Champion

Messaggio da michaels 92 »

Chi mi sa dire qualcosa su questo Shynron?
Harper
World Champion

Messaggio da Harper »

Blowin ha scritto:ma il last man standing non doveva essere il 19 gennaio?
è sparito? :shock:
ah,boh,da dove li ho presi non veniva menzionato.
c'è da dire che all'inizio si son avute molte versioni di questi tapings.
giusto per dire: all'inizio si diceva che nello scontro Roode-Young per il KOTM title il titolo fosse rimasto in mano di Roode,mentre poi si è scoperto il contrario.
Il che ti fa chiedere se chi avesse scritto il post dei tapings si fosse distratto nella ricerca del culo di Maria :mrgreen:
Immagine
Harper
World Champion

Messaggio da Harper »

michaels 92 ha scritto:Chi mi sa dire qualcosa su questo Shynron?
guarda, avevo chiesto maggiori info pure io, nel topic della CHIKARA,perchè sembra abbia un passato lì.
ma al momento nessuno ha risposto :(

sui forum inglesi ne parlano positivamente

qui le info su cagematch: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=13284
Immagine
TiaRota99
World Champion

Messaggio da TiaRota99 »

michaels 92 ha scritto:Chi mi sa dire qualcosa su questo Shynron?
Ho guardato un po di suoi match ed é molto bravo in-ring. Sicuramente alza il livello della X-Division, poi bisogna vedere come lo utilizzano.
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth -Oscar Wilde-
Harper
World Champion

Messaggio da Harper »

Possibile debutto di una nuova KnockOut questa notte a One Night Only?

sta girando la voce che questa notte,durante il ppv One Night Only,possa debuttare una nuova knockout.
Si tratterebbe di "The Wounded Owl Ronin" LuFisto

le voci sono iniziate a girare dopo che la stessa,sul suo account twitter, ha scritto quanto segue:
LuFisto
@LuFisto

Got some tickets for #impactwrestling tonight.

instagram.com/p/BASXd2JTDuk/

18:48 - 8 gen 2016
in realtà potrebbe essere semplicemente lì come spettatrice, ma mi sembrava giusto segnalare la cosa.
anche perché li sa il cielo come la categoria femminile abbia bisogno di nuovi innesti

questo il suo sito per chi ne volesse sapere di più: www​.lufisto.com
Immagine
Harper
World Champion

Messaggio da Harper »

sono arrivate due immagini dall' esordio di quella che dovrebbe essere la nuova knockout,Chelsea Green
dico "dovrebbe" perché non è ufficiale, ma sembra abbia già firmato.
il match è stato girato per Xplosion, e dicono che,dopo il suo match con Jade,abbia ricevuto una standing ovation del pubblico :shock:

p.s.
notare come,nella seconda foto,al solito quando c'è gnocca ci sta Brian Stiffler.
#chiamalostronzo :mrgreen:

p.p.s.
metto le immagini sotto tag spoiler solo per le dimensioni ;-)

Immagine

Immagine
Immagine
TiaRota99
World Champion

Messaggio da TiaRota99 »

Altro nome da aggiungere alla lista insieme a Pepper Parks, qualcuno che ha seguito Tough Enough sa dirmi com'è questa Chelsea?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9060I utilizzando Tapatalk
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth -Oscar Wilde-
michaels 92
World Champion

Messaggio da michaels 92 »

Matt Hardy su twitter
I thank all the @IMPACTWRESTLING fans that have supported me during this TNA run. You've been great & I'll cherish this period of my career.
Harper
World Champion

Messaggio da Harper »

michaels 92 ha scritto:Matt Hardy su twitter
I thank all the @IMPACTWRESTLING fans that have supported me during this TNA run. You've been great & I'll cherish this period of my career.

lo avevo letto e pure io pensavo che se ne stesse andando.
purtroppo no.
purtroppo la TNA se non fa le cazzate non è contenta.

preparate le bestemmie gente, perché ne avrete bisogno:
Matt Hardy is the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion,
he's gone full heel with Reby Sky and Tyrus has turned against EC3 and is now Matts bodyguard.
Ethan is now babyface, in the building after the match and he acknowledged the cheers.

Post match interview with Borash Matt had been pelted with trash and he revealed he paid off Tyrus, then there were EC3 chants.

I'd bitch at the fact Hardy won, but its a good way to turn Ethan babyface and Hardy heel.
It was a fantastic match with blood so there you go.

come dice quel detto?
quando arrivi in fondo,purtroppo puoi iniziare a scavare.
ecco la TNA si è persa nelle gallerie sotterranee per quanto ha scavato.
andassero a fanculo loro e i fratelli Hardys
Immagine
Blowin
Under Carder

Messaggio da Blowin »

beh,ti stupisci?
avevamo elogiato la linearità e la semplicità della prima puntata ed ecco che la TNA ci tiene a bilanciare il tutto con una minchiata , tutto normale insomma ;)

comunque,bestemmie a parte , è stato un modo per turnare face EC3
speriamo che il regno non sia lungo e che dio ce la mandi buona
CavaxMMA
World Champion

Messaggio da CavaxMMA »

Blowin ha scritto:speriamo che il regno non sia lungo e che dio ce la mandi buona
Ma il regno teoricamente sarà corto (cosa che comunque mi dà fastidio, perchè sti regni cortissimi e insipidi tolgono valore alla cintura, va bé che quella TNA è messa male già da un pezzo), problema è che Ethan Carter ha perso la Undefeated Streak da Matt F**king" Hardy!!! Cioè, è stato un Last Man Standing, quindi niente pin né sottomissioni, ma era un 1 vs. 1, non è come Bound for Glory. Quindi 2 anni e passa di undefeated streak per quel ciccione balordo di Hardy, porca vacca!
In TNA c'è uno stradominio Hardy nella gestione della compagnia che è peggio dell'Authority in WWE. Bisogna essere con le pezze al sedere per dare potere creativo a quei due. E preparatevi perchè prevedo Shane Helms campione X Division prima di subito.
Styphen89
World Champion

Messaggio da Styphen89 »

Ma dove si possono trovare questi tapings? su cagematch non ho trovato nulla
WOF Champion (2015)

V.I.P. of:
- WrestleMania 31
- Payback 2015 & 2016
- Hell In A Cell 2015
- Roadblock (March 2016)
- Clash Of Champions 2017
- Crown Jewel
- Survivor Series 2018
- Royal Rumble 2019
- NXT TakeOver: The End, WarGames I
Harper
World Champion

Messaggio da Harper »

CavaxMMA ha scritto:
Blowin ha scritto:speriamo che il regno non sia lungo e che dio ce la mandi buona
Ma il regno teoricamente sarà corto (cosa che comunque mi dà fastidio, perchè sti regni cortissimi e insipidi tolgono valore alla cintura, va bé che quella TNA è messa male già da un pezzo), problema è che Ethan Carter ha perso la Undefeated Streak da Matt F**king" Hardy!!! Cioè, è stato un Last Man Standing, quindi niente pin né sottomissioni, ma era un 1 vs. 1, non è come Bound for Glory. Quindi 2 anni e passa di undefeated streak per quel ciccione balordo di Hardy, porca vacca!
In TNA c'è uno stradominio Hardy nella gestione della compagnia che è peggio dell'Authority in WWE. Bisogna essere con le pezze al sedere per dare potere creativo a quei due. E preparatevi perchè prevedo Shane Helms campione X Division prima di subito.

esatto.